Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Story image for style jewelry from New York Times

Megacarats From Menus of the Rich

New York Times-Apr. 7, 2011
So says the unctuous wall text introducing “Set in Style: The Jewelry of Van Cleef & Arpels,” a banquet of the most distasteful variety at the Cooper-Hewitt ...
Story image for style jewelry from New York Daily News

Melania Trump debuts price-savvy QVC jewelry line, discusses ...

New York Daily News-Jul. 28, 2011
"My fans, they told me that they love my jewelry, my style and the way I wear them," she says. "I wondered how I could take it and make it affordable for other ...
Story image for style jewelry from CBS News

Christina Hendricks models for Vivienne Westwood jewelry

CBS News-Mar. 2, 2011
(CBS) Christina Hendricks embodies '60s fashion on "Mad Men" and contemporary style on the red carpet, and now the actress is modeling jewelry for Vivienne ...

The Jersey Shore's Sammi "Sweetheart" Launches Jewelry Line for ...

Fashionista-Mar. 18, 2011
There's been a dearth lately of Jersey Shore fashion products. For a while there it seemed like every week brought news of a new line of underwear or slippers ...

No comments:

Post a Comment