Monday, November 11, 2019

Engagement Ring Blog

Engagement Ring Blog (blog)-Apr. 26, 2012
Carey Mulligan and Marcus Mumford, who got engaged last year with a beautiful diamond and sapphire ring, made it official on Saturday. The adorable couple ...
Story image for wedding rings from People Magazine

Neil Diamond Shares Wedding Photo

People Magazine-May 2, 2012
Good times never seemed so good for newlywed Neil Diamond. “The wedding was incredible. I've never seen anything like it,” the 71-year old music legend ...
Story image for wedding rings from San Jose Mercury News

Our Say: The sad story of a lost engagement ring

San Jose Mercury News-Jun. 13, 2012
I've never relied on the kindness of strangers, though I've always believed in it. Now I'm hoping some kind stranger will read my sad story, because I'm counting ...

No comments:

Post a Comment