Monday, November 11, 2019

Story image for wedding rings from alloveralbany

Help making wedding rings?

alloveralbany-Nov. 9, 2013
My fiance and I are interested in making our own wedding bands. We aren't sure how to approach this though and I'm wondering if you or your readers might ...
Story image for wedding rings from TVLine

Exclusive Bones First Look: Witness Booth and Brennan's First ...

TVLine-Nov. 8, 2013
My wife and I have been married almost 35 years and have hardly EVER worn our wedding bands. She works in medicine and wears latex gloves much of the ...
Story image for wedding rings from Glamour

The 7 Most Gorgeous Celebrity Engagement Rings of 2013 ...

Glamour-Dec. 24, 2013
Which celebs scored the prettiest engagement rings in 2013? Here are my top seven picks, in no particular order. OLIVIA WILDE Jason Sudeikis proposed with ...
Story image for wedding rings from Glamour (blog)

5 Awesome Engagement Rings That Will Make You Yell ...

Glamour (blog)-Jan. 14, 2013
So if yelling at your desk will get you fired, you might want to check to these super-pretty engagement rings, all submitted by Save the Date readers, once your 9 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment