Saturday, December 7, 2019

Story image for bridesmaids from E! Online

Lauren Conrad Reveals How She Chose Her 10 Bridesmaids!

E! Online-Sep. 18, 2014
Yes, the former MTV reality star had 10 bridesmaids in her wedding party. So how did she pick the lucky ladies?! In a LaurenConrad.com blog post published ...
Story image for bridesmaids from Elle

Why I Won't Be a Bridesmaid

Elle-Apr. 2, 2014
But I know it from the multiple times I've used it to say that no, I won't be your bridesmaid. It's not that I don't love you. (I do.) It's not that I despise your fiancé.
Story image for bridesmaids from hellomagazine.com

Ciara reveals wedding plans: famous bridesmaids and her ...

hellomagazine.com-Jul. 4, 2014
"There will be five or six [bridesmaids] and two matrons of honour [including La La Anthony]," Ciara told Brides magazine. "They'll all wear the same colour, but ...
Story image for bridesmaids from Wall Street Journal

'Bridesmaids' Rose Byrne Takes Broadway

Wall Street Journal-Sep. 22, 2014
Ms. Byrne, who played Ellen Parsons on DirectTV's drama "Damages," opposite Glenn Close, broke out in 2011's "Bridesmaids," in which she played the rich, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment