Saturday, February 29, 2020

Story image for online jewellery from Tatler (satire)

Everything you need to know before buying vintage jewellery

Tatler (satire)-Nov. 7, 2018
According to Kapsalis, while a number of their sales are online, you can't beat trying a piece of jewellery on. "You want to know how it feels against your skin and ...
Story image for online jewellery from Marie Claire UK

This is what happened to Diana's jewellery after she died

Marie Claire UK-Jun. 7, 2018
A few pieces of Diana's jewellery have been worn by Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton recently. Meghan wore Diana's aquamarine ring on her wedding day, ...
Story image for online jewellery from FLARE

My Indian Earrings Are More Than a Sparkly Accessory

FLARE-Apr. 17, 2018
I also try to incorporate my traditional Indian jewellery. It helps me bring together two parts of my life—my Indian roots with my Canadian home,” says Ahluwalia.
Story image for online jewellery from antiquestradegazette.com

Joanna Hardy launches her online jewellery course for ...

antiquestradegazette.com-Feb. 9, 2018
The course, aimed at enthusiasts or aspiring and practising professionals, is made up of eight 45-minute masterclass video tutorials. Topics covered are: ...

No comments:

Post a Comment