Thursday, November 14, 2019

Story image for wedding dress from New York Times

A Fashion Show Where Candy Is Worn, Not Eaten

New York Times-May 12, 2010
“Channeling Warhol” was the reaction to a Tic Tac candy dress in the design of a ... long line of students came Zoe Cohen, 18, wearing a wedding dress made of ...

The Knot Inc. Expands Internationally with Launch of Ai Jie in ...

Business Wire (press release)-Nov. 17, 2010
From wedding dress and cake photos to relationship tips and pregnancy advice, Ijie.com provides Chinese women with exclusive expert advice that's tailored to ...
Story image for wedding dress from Globe and Mail

I was left at the altar

Globe and Mail-Mar. 16, 2010
I locked myself in the bathroom to gain some clarity. My wedding dress hung on the door, taunting me. I couldn't even cry. I felt sick, broken and humiliated.
Story image for wedding dress from Reality TV World

Former 'Survivor' castaway Stephenie LaGrossa gets married ...

Reality TV World-Nov. 15, 2010
Priscilla of Boston designed the bride's dress, while the groom wore a tuxedo by Hugo Boss. Their two dogs, Bebe and Champ, were dressed in a dress and a ...

No comments:

Post a Comment