Thursday, November 14, 2019

Story image for wedding dress from Marie Claire.co.uk

PICS! Katy Perry and Russell Brand show off sparkling ...

Marie Claire.co.uk-Nov. 8, 2010
PICS! Katy Perry and Russell Brand show off sparkling wedding rings ... Donning a sparkly cinema ticket-style dress Katy took home the Best Video Award for ...
Story image for wedding dress from ABC News

Weddings Offer Chance to Splurge Despite Recession

ABC News-Aug. 13, 2010
"I kind of grew up during the Princess Diana era and saw her wedding on TV and the elaborateness of her wedding and the dress and the train. I just always ...
Story image for wedding dress from New York Times

Clear the Aisle

New York Times-Jun. 24, 2010
As payback, I suggest stealing the groom, à la J-Lo in “The Wedding Planner. ... When the question of the ring came up, I told him I'd like to wear one of my ...

No comments:

Post a Comment