Thursday, November 14, 2019

Story image for wedding dress from New Yorker (blog)

This Week in Fiction: Allegra Goodman

New Yorker (blog)-Apr. 26, 2010
I wondered if you started this story with an image or line from one of the works of art (both great and small)—the paint-splattered wedding dress, Dante's poetry, ...
Story image for wedding dress from CBS News

My Big Fat Afghan Wedding

CBS News-Apr. 15, 2010
My colleague Fazul picked out my sparkly Afghan wedding outfit, complete with bangles. I worried I might stand out. I was very wrong. All the women wore ...
Story image for wedding dress from Sydney Morning Herald

Every dress has a story

Sydney Morning Herald-Sep. 27, 2010
Who can't remember her wedding dress? Or the dress she buried her mother in? ... flattering and 1950s-inspired to wear to her son's wedding on Scotland ...
Story image for wedding dress from Daily Mail

Coronation Street's Alison King wears ill-fitting dress to ...

Daily Mail-Oct. 30, 2010
Happy family: Coronation Street star Alison King with partner Adam Huckett and daughter Daisy Mae at Beverley Callard's wedding near Leeds today.

No comments:

Post a Comment